Thursday, August 4, 2016

#Bowling Layout

I always seem to start out the month with great intentions ("I'm going to scrapbook 10 layouts" or "I'm going to post twice a week," etc.) and then my productivity dives, so I'm going to try to get some layouts in before I peter out! This layout was a challenge because I had picked out a background paper that I thought went well with the neon sign at the bowling alley, but then it took me a while to figure out what color combo to use with it. Hopefully the shades of the colors I chose work as well as I think they do!
Recipe:
Brushed Level 2 papers
Buttercup, Gypsy, Pixie & White Daisy cardstock
Black marker
White gel pen (Sakura)
Black Bigger Brad
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: straight arrow
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: curved arrow, frames
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16Jul1
Challenges: The Studio Challenges multi-photo challenge

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great multi photo layout. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love all the pics you were able to get onto this page without it feeling overwhelming in the least! Well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!