Sunday, August 12, 2018

EMS Sketch Challenge 67 - Friday Fun Layout

It's been a few months since I did a sketch challenge, so here's another one for you all to enjoy! I changed it up a bit in my completed layout, so feel free to adapt it to work with your pictures, and don't forget to link up below once you've finished and posted your layout. Since I've been scrapping a lot of earth tones for my Yosemite photos, it was fun to add a little red to this layout to reflect the lava in the upper left photo. Plus it worked well with the hearts, and I definitely loved seeing my dear friends who had just completed the back country hike through Yosemite and were able to meet up with us for breakfast at the Ahwahnee Hotel.

The Sketch:

My Layout:
Recipe:
Animal Cookies & Basics Paper Fundamentals paper
Kraft, Tulip, Bamboo & Colonial White cardstock
Tulip & Bamboo ink
Brown marker (Zig)
Hopscotch Assortment badge button
Bamboo brad
Cricut Artistry cartridge: title, hearts
Challenges: Bitten By the Bug vacation / travel theme; Bimini Moose scrapbook layouts

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous Friday Fun scrapbook layout!! Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2 and at Bimini Moose Scrapbook challenges. Hope you'll link up again!

Caroline said...

I love this layout and the wonderful pictures! You followed the sketch so well. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Scrapping Girl said...

Great take on the sketch with your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2!
:)
Michelle