Sunday, August 26, 2018

River View Layout

My final Hampton Court Layout - sorta. I do have another partially completed layout that I didn't like the look of, so if I decide to rip everything off the layout and start over, you may see one more layout. But for now, say goodbye to Hampton Court! These pictures were taken as we walked to the station, and I love the serene look of the river, with Hampton Court on the other bank. I adapted Sketch #158 from Sketch-n-Scrap for my larger size photos, and added some Cricut cuts and a stamped title.

The sketch:

And my layout:
Recipe:
Bingo stamp set
Splendor papers
White Daisy & Slate cardstock
Goldrush & Black ink
Steel Grey marker (Zig)
PML Tabbed Journaling Cards
Round Durables - Pewter
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: sailboats, compass
Challenges: Lasting Memories Boats challenge

8 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is amazing!! I LOVE your title and that journaling block with the boats is just awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Natalie Dill said...

Great page! Thanks for playing at Lasting Memories!

Sura said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Sharon Fontenot said...

The title and compass are great, but my fave part is the journaling card. Love the details you put into it. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

denise said...

I love your page and these great sailboats you used! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Chris C said...

What gorgeous photos and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Deanna said...

Looks like a beautiful place and so peaceful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

Lori said...

This is a beautiful layout! Your photos are gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and for joining our boat challenge at Lasting Memories!