Friday, August 10, 2018

Waiting to Dine Layout

Today was a banner day for me as a scrapbooker because I finally got to use an unfinished layout that has been sitting in my stash since February of 2009! Yes, that's right, I've been storing this layout for nine years, but today was the day I got it out, stuck photos, a title, and journaling on it, and can now place it in my scrapbook. It's a good feeling, so I encourage all of you to dig through your stash of unfinished projects and get just one done. You'll be glad you did.
Recipe:
That's Amore papers & My Stickease
Garden Green & Chocolate cardstock
Brown marker (Zig)
Love Always journaling card
Colonial White brads
3-D foam tape
Cricut Design Space: title (using Cookie font)
Pattern: Up the Tempo from Jeanette Lynton's Imagine

No comments: