Thursday, August 16, 2018

Mirror Lake Layout

Anyone else experiencing the lazy days of summer? This is the last week before my kids go back to school, and I haven't felt like doing much except some reading and lounging around. Unfortunately, I had to do all that lovely back to school shopping, which hopefully is complete (unless I forgot something, which could definitely happen). Anyway, for today I'm posting one of my last Yosemite 2012 pages. In honor of National Coloring Book Day on August 2, I stamped and colored all the little square images on each page. Thanks to Deanna over at Scrapbook.com for the fun idea!
Recipe:
Solos 1, 4, 8, 9, H, K, N, U, V & April Word Puzzle stamp sets
Rustic Trail papers
Dutch Blue, Sky & Colonial White cardstock
Dutch Blue, Oliver, Goldrush & Cocoa ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (Tsukineko)
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Olive marker
Green epoxy bubbles
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: title, wave
Pattern: EMS Sketch 29
Challenges: Use Your Stuff Summer Fun challenge (I used lots of old supplies to document a fun time on vacation in July 2012).

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great 2 page layout...really showcases the photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff! ~Heather R

missgailly said...

Great photos and layout. It's a place I've always wanted to go to. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail