Tuesday, December 17, 2019

All the Stockings Layout

2014 was the Christmas my daughter wore bright pink pajamas, so I had to work around that color scheme, which led me to an old paper pack called Magic Moments. Although it wasn't a Christmas kit, it seemed to tie some great colors together and inspired me to create blue, yellow and pink stockings as embellishments. Around the bottom picture, I wrote a line from the song "Jolly Old St. Nicholas: "All the stockings you will find hanging in a row," but I finished it off with "but not for long!"
Recipe:
Magical Day stamp set
Magic Moments papers
Barn Red, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock
Barn Red & Hollyhock ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Color Ready Kraft Borders
Stuck on You Puffies
Gold photo hangers
White baker's twine
Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
Magic Moments stickers
Toddler Trinkets & Toys stickers (CM)
Gingerbread man stickers (from my stash)
Cuttlebug Wicker Weave & Swiss Dot embossing folders
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: stockings
Pattern: Triple Play - Offset (from Reflections by Jeanette Lynton)
Challenges: Lasting Memories #477 Roots Day - scrap an older picture of you and your family (2014 isn't super old, but I enjoyed remembering when my kids were this little); Use Your Stuff #388 - Christmas Time

4 comments:

denise said...

Great layout! I love these little stockings! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

missgailly said...

Cool Christmas morning layout. Love those stockings! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Deanna said...

How perfect with the little stocking accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love your stockings!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren