Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Angel's Kindergarten Christmas Party Layout

I only took a few photos of my son's kindergarten Christmas party, so I was able to add some fun embellishments to my layout, like the die-cut wreath inspired by Scrap With Stacy's photo inspiration (see below). I wanted to use a felt poinsettia as a finishing touch, but it turned out to be really hard to scan because it was so thick, which made me realize it would also be super thick in my son's school album, so I went with a sticker instead! Anyone have great tips on scanning really thick items, or do you just not use them on layouts?
Recipe:
One Wish papers (Sweetwater)
Bella paper
Kraft, Tulip, Olive & New England Ivy cardstock
Tulip, Cocoa & Olive ink
Pure Brown marker (Zig)
Sage Green ShinHan Touch Twin marker
Milepost Shapes
Victorian Holiday Stickers - poinsettia (CM)
Cocoa brad
Cocoa polka-dot ribbon
Winter Defined sticker (Making Memories)
Xmas Red Stickles (Ranger)
Cuttlebug: Winter Trees embossing folder
Cricut Artistry cartridge: wreath, banner
Pattern: Pebbles September 2012 sketch (rotated left)
Challenges: Lasting Memories #476 - National Poinsettia Day; Scrap With Stacy December Photo Inspiration (inspired by the wreaths, the brown and red, and the Christmas theme)

3 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Cheryl, your layout is beautiful! I LOVE the use of that wreath and all the great colors! Thanks for playing along with my Scrappy Friends challenge this month!!

Deanna said...

I love your layering and beautiful wreath! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love your wreath!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren