Monday, March 9, 2020

Create Your Own Path Layout

I am pretty sure when you saw the title of this layout, you assumed it was all about being an individualist and not following the crowd, right? I decided to have some fun with a "Create your own path" Thicker I had in my stash, and so I journaled the following under the title: "Except when you're on a ski lift. Then it is probably better just to go wherever it takes you!" Sometime I have to get creative about using up items in my stash that I don't have any pictures for, so hopefully you enjoyed my little misdirection!

Recipe:
Frame It Up stamp set
A Perfect Winter papers (Echo Park)
Grey Wool & White Daisy cardstock
Outdoor Denim & Cranberry ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Gold Metallic marker
Escape the Ordinary Thicker (American Crafts)
Emoji stickers (American Greetings)
Metropolitan Great Lengths sticker (CM)
Winterscape Design Lines (Mrs. Grossman's)
Tree die-cuts (from my stash, source unknown)
Petticoats & Pinstripes enamel dots (Echo Park)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: journaling block
Pattern: EMS Sketch 31

No comments: