Friday, March 13, 2020

Best Day Ever @ Legoland Layout

I posted a Legoland intro page a few weeks ago, so here I am to pick up on the other layouts from our fun day. For this layout, I used one of my old sketches and some pastel yellow base cardstock so that the bright colors of the Lego block patterned paper wouldn't be overwhelming. The stickers are actually from a Disney pack, but once you exclude all the mouse-themed ones, a lot of the other ones are multi-purpose. Anyone else ever re-purpose products like that? Gotta confess, it's one of my favorite techniques for using up stash that would otherwise sit on my shelves for years!
Sorry about the off colors of this layout. My scanner is still not working,
and taking photos with a camera is just not the same!
Recipe:
Building Blocks papers (Scrapbook Customs)
Canary, Bluebird cardstock
Black marker
PML tabbed journaling card
Say Cheese III cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
Cricut Art Philosophy: arrows
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch17Mar

No comments: