Saturday, March 14, 2020

Miniland Layout

If you've never been to Miniland at Legoland, you are missing out on a real treat! I love these photos of my kids and a friend enjoying the miniature scenes created by the designers there.
So excited my hubby was finally able to fix my scanner so the colors on this layout are true to life - yay!
Recipe:
Stargazer papers
Carolina & White Daisy cardstock
Sapphire, Poppy & Canary ink
Black marker
Magical Adventure cardstock stickers (Echo Park)
Trinkets Wooden Shapes
Stargazer enamel dots
Black hemp
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: title
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Pattern: Rochelle Spears March sketch (modified slightly)
Challenges: Scrap With Stacy March Tic-Tac-Toe board (I was going to use the row with epoxy + banner + tag, but I accidentally used enamel instead of epoxy, so I had to add some wood shapes to use banner + wood + die-cut title!)



1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

Super, super cute Chery!! I love you take on the challenge and layers you got on here. Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends this month!!