Friday, March 20, 2020

Legoland Hotel Layout

I haven't felt much like scrapbooking the last few days between the frightening things happening in the world and having to homeschool my kids (also a frightening thing). But today I forced myself to sit at my desk while my kids were busy with school assignments, and I pulled out the brightest papers and stickers I could find that went with my photos, and I got to work. I loved Sketch #112 from Sketches in Thyme (see below), but I had 4 rectangular photos, so I had to adapt it a little to make it work.
Recipe:
Dreamin' Big papers
Glacier & Poppy cardstock
Juniper, Poppy & Goldrush ink
Magical Adventures cardstock stickers (Echo Park)
Cricut Artiste: title
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #112


2 comments:

Eli said...

I understand you very well: even here in Italy the situation is serious. We have been home for a month and the time to scrappano is short. But you did well: you have to react and there is nothing better than crafting. So we are happy that you posted your layout on Sketches in Thyme.

Angela said...

Love your page! Super fun photos and great details to help tell your story. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch In Thyme!