Friday, December 23, 2022

Angel Stocking Tags

 I needed to make up some gift tags for the loaves of banana bread I was giving to our neighbors and I didn't have much time, so I whipped up something simple yet (hopefully) classic. I created two versions; my daughter liked the plaid but I thought the check was also cute. Hopefully my neighbors like the tags as much as they like the bread!

Update: These tags were picked for the top three over at Inkspirational!

Recipe:
Holiday Wishes stamp set
Jingle All the Way papers (Simple Stories)
Candy Apple & Black cardstock
Versamark ink
Gold Metallic marker
Gold embossing powder
Gold Shimmer Trim
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: stocking, tag
Challenges: Little Red Wagon #685 Angels; Inkspirational Challenges #280 Gold

2 comments:

Imke said...

Lovely tags, Chery. I like the gold embossing and the angels are perfect for our Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon. Merry Christmas.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Marlena M. said...

Cheryl, these tags are beautiful! I love the way you combined gold with red and black (I'm a sucker for plaid too!). Thank you for joining us at INk~