Saturday, December 31, 2022

Adrian's 14th Birthday Party Layout

I was saddened to discover that Heart 2 Heart, a long time favorite challenge blog, has decided to close down. For their final challenge, they asked us to go full circle, so I searched for the first challenge I played along with them. It was a Mother's Day challenge, and I had included a circle on the card I created, so I took this as a sign to use circles. This layout has three cardstock circles and three circle photos. Goodbye to Heart 2 Heart, and thank you for many years of great challenges! You will be missed.

Recipe:
Party Time papers
Sapphire & Glacier cardstock
Sapphire & Glacier ink
Prussian Blue fineliner pen (iBayam)
Party Time cardstock stickers
White acrylic hearts
Pattern: Stick It Down December 2022 double page sketch

Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Full Circle; Heart's Quest #21 Heart Shape + Birthday theme

5 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

What a wonderful idea to place your heart duos or trios in 3 locations around the 2 page layout!!! I love your creativity of Heart's Quest's theme!!! Thanks for inspiring me! I'm getting several ideas this morning to spark my creativity, too, on January 1st. Thanks for including HQCB as 1 of your links! --Becca

Bethany.Roisland said...

Cheryl I love those circle-shaped photos! What a great way to use the sketch! Always fun to see what you come up with! THanks for playing at Stick IT Down!

Cat Nowak said...

Great birthday layout! Thank you for joining us for our last challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

Such a fun layout, I love the bright colours in the Party Time papers. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Haley D. said...

Your layout is lovely! Thanks for being a long-time participant and for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!