Sunday, December 18, 2022

The Little Stuff {Opening Stockings} Layout

Last December was our family's first Christmas since my son passed away, so my scrapping mojo was definitely lacking. I only scrapped one Christmas themed layout in December, so this year I'm trying to make up for it and get all my Christmas photos from 2015 and 2016 scrapped. Wish me luck! This layout features photos from Christmas morning 2015 as we opened our stockings.

Recipe:
Cassidy Alphabet & Random Act of Cardness stamp sets
Jolly Dot paper (Creative Imaginations)
Evergreen, Pear, Candy Apple & Ballerina cardstock
Pear, Candy Apple & Ballerina ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Great Lengths stickers (CM)
White baker's twine
Red enamel hearts
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped circle & square & border, Christmas stocking
Pattern: Conclusion Combo from Jeanette Lynton's book Imagine (revised for larger photos)
Challenges: Lasting Memories #630 Favorite Shapes (I chose circles); Inspiration Station #43 Holiday Magic (I was inspired to scrapbook photos of opening our stockings on Christmas morning)

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Condolences on the passing of your beloved son. You've created a lovely memory page and I hope your Mojo continues into and throughout 2023! Thanks for playing along in The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
**Coming 15 January - The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Sandy Ross said...

This is such a fun, festive layout! Great job with the shapes challenge! Good luck getting your memories scrapped! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Brandi Jo said...

This is a wonderful double page design! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!