Thursday, December 15, 2022

In the Air There's a Feeling of Christmas Layout

We don't get to see my husband's nephew very often, so I am glad to have these photos of him helping to decorate our Christmas tree. By judicious trimming, I managed to squeeze five pictures onto this layout and still have a little space for some embellishments.

Recipe:White Pines & Trim the Tree stamp sets
Memo papers
Candy Apple & White Daisy cardstock
Candy Apple, New England Ivy, Chocolate & Desert Sand ink
Embossing pen
Clear embossing powder
Candy Apple striped ribbon
Black marker
Xmas Red Stickles
Red pearls
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: ornaments
Cricut Artistry cartridge: title shape
Challenges: Let's Craft & Create #190 Inspired by a Song (inspired me to use lyrics from Silver Bells as my layout title); Use Your Stuff #473 Anything Goes Christmas Edition; Cupcake Inspirations #559 (inspired me to use evergreens, pinecones, and berries on my layout as well as using a primarily red and white color scheme)

4 comments:

Kathy Pisupati said...

Such a wonderful layout. I am sure it will be treasured for time! Thank you for playing along with us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! DT Sweetie~Kathy

corysnana said...

Thanks for posting your page with us and using the LC&C theme of "Inspired By A Song" in your layout!! What a fun page and great photos. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Cathy LC&C DT

Kanan Pandya said...

Such a sweet layout. It's so precious. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges. Kanan - DT

Haven_mom4 said...

I love the placement of the two bottom photos as it gives a whole tree effect. Thanks for sharing your layout with us at Use Your Stuff