Friday, December 30, 2022

Planes of Fame Layout

I had pulled out some photos and cardstock for a flight museum layout back in December with the intention of playing along with one of Color My Heart's Color Dares, but the color scheme never quite gelled for me so I set it aside. It's been bugging me ever since, so I finally sat down and finished it. Turns out the addition of one more color (Harbour, which was not in the color palette) made all the difference. I didn't think I would like this color when CTMH came out with it, but it has turned out to be quite a handy foil for other color schemes. Who knew? Well, besides the talented team over at CTMH, of course - LOL!

Thanks to my hubby Greg for helping me with the journaling!

Recipe:
Distressed Backgrounds & Star Struck stamp sets
Memo paper
Mist, Sage, Pewter, Toffee, Harbour & White Daisy textured cardstock
Sage, Pewter & Toffee ink
Light Grey fineliner pen (iBayam)
Durables Silver Triangles
Oatmeal grosgrain ribbon (Offray)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: stars, scalloped border, title, tag
Cricut Artbooking cartridge; tickets
CTMH Chevron embossing folder
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #39

Challenges: Color My Heart #528 Anything Goes color palette

No comments: