Monday, December 12, 2022

Nativity Layout

My final layout for our Journey to Bethlehem visit features two nativity photos. I used a Rochelle Spears' sketch that I reversed to go better with the orientation of my photos, and I played along with a couple of challenges for inspiration.

Recipe:
Oh Holy Night scrapbooking kit (Echo Park)
Sangria, Toffee & New England Ivy cardstock
Vineyard Berry, Olive, Outdoor Denim & Toffee ink
Outdoor Denim baker's twine
Gold brads
DIY Shop Cork Arrow (American Crafts)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: corner flourish
Pattern: Rochelle Spears December 2022 sketch challenge

Challenges: Lasting Memories #627 Love Your Stash with 3+ patterned papers + stickers (banner) + trim (baker's twine) + die-cut + finishing touches(gold brads & cork arrow); Scrap With Stacy December 2022 Tic-Tac-Toe (used the diagonal with gold + two photos + arrow)

2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Great work with this sketch & collection! I have a few of these nativity papers in my stash & you've definitely inspired me to pull them out! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories this month!

Sandy Ross said...

Another fabulous Christmas layout! Love your paper choices, perfect for your photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!