Sunday, February 19, 2023

2 of a Kind Buddies for Lasting Memories #638

Since I have a bunch of kids, I'm really enjoying the Lasting Memories this month, but this week's friendship challenge is one that could be used for anyone of any age. Here's the Challenge board:

My layout features pictures of my two youngest kids enjoying Legoland together. They were in foster care for four years and had to rely on each other, so their relationship became very close. I used my latest sketch again but moved the vertical picture towards the top and put the title below it.

Recipe:
Colorful Kit papers (KI Memories)
Capri, Raspberry, Bluebird, Sunflower & White Daisy cardstock
Capri, Pixie, Bluebird & Sunflower ink
Fineliner pen (iBayam)
VIP Rainbow acrylic shapes
Hopscotch badge buttons
Capri & Rose grosgrain ribbon (Making Memories)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: scalloped frame, 2 of a kind, Buddies
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: curvy rectangle
Cricut Accent Essentials: arrow
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 108


Challenges: Crafter's Cafe #294 Cute (I picked cute papers and a cute sentiment to scrapbook these cute photos of my kids!); Let's Craft & Create #192 Use a Sentiment (2 of a Kind)

1 comment:

Tone K. said...

Beautiful and colorful page :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)