Monday, February 13, 2023

Just Chillin' With Dad Layout

I had just finished scrapping this layout but hadn't added any journaling because I intended getting the details from my hubby, when he walked into the room and asked, "Where were these taken?" I guess I won't be adding any journaling unless we someday figure out where he had taken the boys for lunch that day!

Recipe:
Mistletoe & Wood Grain papers
Jingle All the way papers (Simple Stories)
Black & White Daisy cardstock
Black, Cranberry & Cocoa ink
Jingle All the Way Thickers (Simple Stories)
Let's Wander & Color Kaleidoscope stickers (American Crafts)
Black gingham ribbon (Michaels)
Woodgrain Brackets die-cuts
Black brad
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: Just Chillin'
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: with Dad
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #266

1 comment:

Tanya said...

hahaha!!! Sounds like my husband too! Just glad I get the pictures even if I don't know anything else about them! :)
I really like your use of the sketch.