Sunday, February 26, 2023

Woof Means I Love You Layout for Lasting Memories #639

It's Sunday, so here's another mood board challenge from Lasting Memories! At first, I was trying to think if I had any police or fire engine photos I could scrap, but I eventually zeroed in on the dogs and decided to do a dog themed layout.  Other design team members focused on the color combo, so there are lots of options you could try, but hurry, because this and all the other February challenges close on Saturday, March 4 at 6pm EST!

Here's the mood board:

And here's my layout:

Recipe:
Paw Prints on My Heart stamp set
Mix In papers
Sage, Honey Butter, Black, Toffee & White Daisy cardstock
Sage, Honey Butter, Pewter & Autumn Terracotta ink
Black marker
Autumn Terracotta ribbon
Paradise Just Bloom paper flowers
Gold brads
Honey Triangles washi tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: frame
Cricut Artistry cartridge: dog, title
Pattern: Rochelle Spears February 2023 sketch

Challenges: Scrap With Stacy February 2023 Tic-Tac-Toe board (I used the left column with gold + washi + brads)


Color My Heart Color Dare #536 (used the right column with Honey Butter + Sage + Pewter, plus some Paprika, Mist, Gold, and the neutrals of Black, White, and Toffee)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your cute layout! Great use of our colors for your cute dog. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Such a sweet layout to document your dog photos. Thanks so much for sharing with Colour Dare. I hope you can join us again soon.

Debi said...

Great layout! Love the terra cotta accents. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.