Sunday, February 5, 2023

Push the Limits Layout for Lasting Memories #636

I am excited to announce that I have joined the Lasting Memories Design Team as of this month! The challenges this month all revolve around a few of the favorite things of DT member Brandi's little boys, and here is the first inspiration board. Even if you don't have kid photos to scrap, I can see lots of ways  you could be inspired by this board, so feel free to join in on the fun.

Here's the board:

And here's my layout:

Recipe:
Flyin' High, Later Sk8r & Boys at Play stamp sets
Let's Wander Mixed Media paper (American Crafts)
Nectarine & White Daisy cardstock
Sunflower, Nectarine, Tulip & Lagoon ink
Teen Spirit Boy ephemera (Echo Park)
Color Kaleidoscope stickers (American Crafts)
Cricut Artistry cartridge: ring
Pattern: Stick It Down February 2023 single page sketch

Challenges: Time Out Challenges #231 Photo Inspiration (I was inspired to use the mixed media paper with multiple colors across it as my background and to use a title with white writing on a colored background)

5 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Welcome to the Lasting Memories team! I loved your layout when I saw it on the blog this morning! Such a fun take on both the moodboard AND Stick it Down sketch!!!

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layout Cheryl! Glad to have you join the Lasting Memories team!

Bobby said...

Wonderful layout for your memory book, Cheryl. I love the rainbow background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Time Out.

Bethany.Roisland said...

Cheryl, I'm in love with that mixed-media paper that you found! I might have to go track it down myself! Love that you filled the whole circle with a collage of pictures too! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

Nonni said...

Very cute scrapbook layout, I love all the details! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!