Friday, May 26, 2023

So Chill Layout

My hubby and son like to go skiing/snowboarding together periodically, so this layout features photos of their first outing in 2017. It's so fun to see how young Elliot was in these photos, especially considering he graduated from high school yesterday!

Recipe:
Sweet Safari papers
Field Trip Journaling Pad papers (American Crafts)
Bluebird, Candy Apple & White Daisy cardstock
Candy Apple ink
Peacock Blue Fineliner pen (iBayam)
Teen Spirit Boy ephemera (Echo Park)
Everyday Moments pocket cards (Scrapbook.com)
Field Trip Puffy Thickers (American Crafts)
Pattern: Stick It Down May 2023 double page sketch (I turned the curve on the right page into a triangle!)

Challenges: Colorful Options Blue and/or Colors of the Rainbow; Inspiration Station #49 Photo Inspiration (the colorful ribbons reminded me of the patterned paper I used on the sides of my layout)

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I like the sketch and the fun bright colors!
I didn't realize we had kids the same age! My second graduated this week too!

Donna Walls said...

This is a fabulous memory page and I love the layout. It looks like they both had great fun! Thanks for playing along at the Inspiration Station. We appreciate your support!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Makira said...

I adore the layout you have created! The way you've carefully chosen the paper to perfectly complement your pictures is truly remarkable. Thank you so much for participating in the Colorful Options Challenge. I hope you have a delightful and serene Memorial Day. Cheers, Makira

Bethany.Roisland said...

So fun Cheryl! I agree with the above comments, those bright colors are fabulous! Thanks for playing with our double-page sketch this month!

Helen said...

Fabulous layout and what a beautiful keepsake.

Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

Helen x
DT