Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Look Whoo’s Here Layout

My son graduated from high school last week and I wanted to get his elementary school album finished, but I‘ve been super busy getting him through his last weeks of school (I’m a homeschooling mama) so I had to settle with just getting second grade scrapped! Fortunately I don't have nearly as many school photos as family photos. Here's his first day page.

Recipe:
Colorful kit & Collection V papers (KI Memories)
Capri, Chocolate, Almond, Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstock
Capri, Chocolate, Saffron & Desert Sand ink
Peacock Blue fineliner pen (iBayam)
Yellow-gold grograin ribbon (Offray)
Chevron embossing folder
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title, owl
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tags
Pattern: Scraplift from Scrapbook.com 

1 comment:

nikki said...

I really like this layout! It's simple but I love the graphics of the top border!