Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Going Up Layout

Since he's a recent high school grad, scrapbooking my son's elementary school photos sometimes seems like an exercise in futility, but he seems to enjoy it when I call him over to see whatever photos I'm working on, so I persevere! These photos were taken at his 2nd grade school luau (more like a carnival but with a slightly tropical feel), where the climbing wall was a huge hit with the kids. I scrapped the left page while the right hand page is actually a pocket page, but to show it here, I stitched the photos and journaling card together on the computer to avoid the glare of the plastic page protector.


Recipe:
Stitched Journaling panels stamp set (Autumn Leaves)
You & Me stamp set
The Summer Stack papers (DCWV)
Goldrush & White Daisy cardstock
Goldrush, Green Apple & Desert Sand ink
Sienna fineliner pen (iBayam)
Color Ready Kraft Borders
Matte Sprinkles Zoo assortment (Doodlebug Designs)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title, arrows
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #64 (rotated right) + pocket page

No comments: