Thursday, June 22, 2023

You Are Totally Amazing Layout

I'm playing along with the 5 for 5 challenge at Scrapbook.com, which requires us to create five layouts using the following components:

1. The same sketch for all the layouts
2. Metal of some sort (I chose a decorative metal brad)
3. Something bright in color (touches of yellow and orange)
4. A quote (mine is hidden under the matted photo)
5. Double mount something (a photo)

Here's my first layout, featuring photos from my daughter's piano recital back in 2017. 

And here's the journaling card with the quote: 

Recipe:
Stronger Together, Background Elements & Dreams stamp sets
Color Kaleidoscope papers
Capri, Almond, Mocha & Honey cardstock
Capri, Almond, Mocha, Honey & Nectarine ink
Sienna fineliner pen (iBayam)
Teen Spirit Girl ephemera (Echo Park)
Color Kaleidoscope stickers (American Crafts)
Let's Wander Tag Journal pieces (American Crafts)
Scrapbook Stitches brown embroidery floss (MM)
Plaid ribbon (Ribbon Boutique from Berwick)
Free Spirit decorative brad (Prima)
3-D foam tape
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #95 (this time I am only using the right hand page)

Challenges: Use Your Stuff #486 Flowers; Color My Heart Color Dare #552 (I think I used all the colors on the inspiration photo except green!)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely layout of a special occasion. Your details are so pretty and accent the photos well. Great use of color. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

You really did pull everything together in the 5 X 5 challenge and went all out for the colors from the Inspiration Board at Color Dare... great job and love the double photo and the hidden journal. Beautiful job. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Such a beautiful sentiment for your page. I love a secret journalling spot too. Lovely colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.