Thursday, June 1, 2023

All the Way Home Layout

I love these sweet photos of my daughter carrying her brother home from the park. Their piggy back ride reminded me of the old nursery rhyme about the five little pigs, where the fifth pig cried, "Wee, wee, wee," all the way home, so I used that inspiration as my title.

Recipe:
Skylark papers
Lagoon, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate & Buttercup cardstock
White Daisy textured cardstock
Lagoon, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, Saddle & Flaxen ink
White Pearls
Rhinestone stickers (Recollections)
Square ribbon slide (MM)
Lagoon & Chocolate baker's twine
Floral ribbon (Ribbon Boutique from Berwick)
Lace (from Michaels)
Chipboard buttons & flower stems (from my stash , source unknown)
Paint (miscellaneous brands from my stash)
3-D foam tape
Mini heart punch (EK Success)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, flowers, outline heart
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: arrow border
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #102

No comments: