Tuesday, April 1, 2014

EMS Sketch Challenge 55 - Shamu Layout

Welcome to the April  sketch challenge! This month's sketch allows ample room for five 4"x 6" photos, plus you can crop down a couple of photos to 3" x 3" in order to focus upon some details or eliminate distracting elements. This is also a great sketch to use up some scraps you have in your stash. Enjoy the sketch, and don't forget to link your completed layout based on the sketch below so I can leave you some love. For every five participants, I will choose a guest designer for June!

Recipe:
Pennant Alphabet, Distressed Backgrounds & Honeycomb stamp sets
Fanfare Level 2 papers
Sky, Sunny Yellow & White Daisy cardstock
Pacifica, Cranberry, Black, Sky, Sunny Yellow & Creme Brulee ink
Pacifica & Carnberry markers
Blue Epoxy Bubbles
DE Stars chipboard
Large chipboard star (DCWV)
Challenges: Lasting Memories Scraps Everywhere challenge

Please link your completed layout here by 4/30/14 at 11:59 pm PST!

6 comments:

KarenB said...

Lovely use of scraps - the colours are perfect to make your photographs pop from the page :)

Anonymous said...

I love this layout!! I am not doing anything this evening so I just might hop on the hop and make one too!

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Nice sketch! May have to play along this month!

ClaireR said...

Love layouts with multiple photos, love love love that you have 7 photos, awesome! Isnt it a nice feeling to use those scraps? thanks for joining us at lasting memories. Look forward to seeing more of your layouts.

Casandra Bennett said...

Thanks for a great sketch, and thank you also for the dimensions. My layout went together really fast.

Tanya said...

I do love your sketches! :) I kept my layout simple this time, no patterned paper... I might retry with actual paper this time...! :)