Friday, April 18, 2014

Star Wars Exhibit Layout

Let's Scrap posted their weekly sketch and it was a card, but I kept looking at it and wondering if I could adapt it into a layout. I decided to give it a try, and here is the result. I had to make a few changes, but you can probably recognize the bones of the sketch. Pretty fun, huh? Frosted Designs has a challenge to use handwriting plus ink (journaling, title, key words) on your layout, so I dragged out a few sets of stamps and a marker and played around until I found a combo that worked for me. The Star Wars part of my title is stamped and then I gave it a little definition using a marker, and I also added the word exhibit using the marker.
Recipe:
Later Sk8r  WOTG stamp set
Later Sk8r Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Whisper cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Lagoon & Whisper ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Later Sk8r Assortment
Blue Epoxy Bubbles
Staples
Challenges: Frosted Designs Handwriting + Ink challenge
Pattern: Let's Scrap 4-16-14 sketch

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing my Let's Scrap friends at Frosted Designs!!! Love your layout!! My son is a huge Star Wars fan! Your photos look great as "sun rays"!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

SandeeNC said...

Great job! thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs

Brandi Matos said...

Love all the pics!!! Great page!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)