Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Timberline Rocket Card

A card for my Timberline card workshop. Sometimes I struggle to put cards together for my workshops, and sometimes they fly together like magic; I'm pleased that this time, my mojo is going strong and the cards keep coming! Stay tuned for more cards tomorrow.
Recipe:
Outta This World, Love Life & Celebrate the Everyday stamp sets
Timberline Level 2 papers
Colonial White cardstock
Ponderosa Pine, Lagoon, Goldrush & Slate ink
Lagoon & Goldrush markers
Bronze Shimmer Trim
Aqua Dots
Cricut Artiste cartridge: rocket
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: star
Pattern: Heart 2 Heart 3/31/14 sketch challenge

2 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love, love, love your take on the H2H sketch. Thanks for joining us!

Brandi said...

I really love your creative take on the sketch, so cool. i also love the use of timberline with a space theme, shows how versatile it is! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!