Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stash Busters April Week 1 - Wild Arctic

Another Stash Busters Challenge coming your way! Click on the link below to play!

Stash14Apr1
This month, I am challenging you to use up certain items from your stash and then link your completed layout at Splitcoast Stampers so we can all get excited over it! I'll post a new list each Thursday this month, and you have until April 30th to scrap your layout using the products. If you complete all four layouts, you will get an honorable mention for the month!

Please use:
• 1 piece of patterned paper
• Stickers or die-cuts
• Washi tape
• Ribbon or ric-rac


Recipe:
Hodgepodge Alphabet stamp set
Wonderland Level 2 papers
White Daisy cardstock
Slate ink
Silver metallic marker
Slate polkadot washi tape
White Daisy grosgrain ribbon
Light Blue ric-rac (JoAnn's Craft Essentials)
Square sparkles
Zoo stickers (Tumblebeasts)
Pattern: Believe it or not, I just threw the photos down and came up with this. I always use a sketch, so this was weird for me. Maybe I'll have to turn it into a sketch - LOL!

1 comment:

Sharon Madson said...

Another great challenge! I will try,try, try to start doing the challenges again. Your page is wonderful! :)