Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stash Busters April Week 3 - @ The Intersection of . . .

Another Stash Busters Challenge coming your way! Click on the link below to play!

Stash14Apr3
This month, I am challenging you to use up certain items from your stash and then link your completed layout at Splitcoast Stampers so we can all get excited over it! I'll post a new list each Thursday this month, and you have until April 30th to scrap your layout using the products. If you complete all four layouts, you will get an honorable mention for the month!

Please use:
• 2 pieces of patterned paper
• Chipboard
• Bling
• Photo Corner

Do you ever have brainstorms and come up with the perfect title for a layout, and then later you second guess yourself? That's what happened to me with this layout, so hopefully my title is as catchy as I thought it was when I stamped it late at night - LOL! Anyway, I'm having lots of fun with the Timberline paper pack. So far, I've made 5 cards, the Workshop on the Go layout, and this layout with it, in addition to the layout I created in Studio J. I may even need to buy another pack because it's so versatile!
Recipe:
Atomic Caps, Atomic Lowercase, Chocolate Alphabet Small, Roar, Outta This World & Universal Backgrounds stamp sets
Timberline Level 2 papers
Ponderosa Pine, Twilight, Goldrush, Slate & Versamark ink
Goldrush marker
Blender pen
Clear embossing powder
Colonial White ric-rac
DE Signage chipboard - arrow, circle, star
Sparkle Holiday shapes - star, arrow (created by cutting apart a tree shape)
Sparkle Flourishes
Twilight metal photo corner
3-D foam tape
Pattern: Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 pattern 6

1 comment:

Sharon Madson said...

Such a nice LO. Love the title and the journaling and just the look of it!
Great Stashbuster challenge! Thanks Cheryl for all your challenges. They are inspiring. :)