Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Timberline Happy Cards

Been busy working on cards for my upcoming Timberline card workshop, so here are some fun samples to show you! These two have a masculine flair, but I'm hoping to come up with at least one feminine card; I wonder if I'll succeed?


Recipe:
Camper Crazy & Heartfelt Birthday Wish stamp sets
Timberline Level 2 paper
Lagoon, Goldrush & Colonial White cardstock
Lagoon, Goldrush, Ponderosa Pine, Chocolate & Slate ink
Lagoon, Goldrush & Chocolate markers
Bronze Shimmer Trim
Woodgrain washi tape
Lagoon washi tape
Aqua Dots
3-D foam tape
Chevron embossing folder
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: arrow, stars
Pattern: Retro Sketches #109 (card 1); Seize the Sketch #17 (card 2)
Challenges: Clear It Out real or faux stitching challenge (I faux stitched around the star and on the corners of my second card - it was the perfect finishing touch!)

5 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Great cards! Love the masculine flair to your cards! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Susanne said...

I agree, great guy cards. I always find those a challenge.

Lesley said...

Great man cards. Love the washi accent! SO great! SO happy you joined us at Seize the Sketch!!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love them both!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

great job with the masculine cards!! Love the stitching on the star!! Thanks for visiting and playing along with us at Clear It Out Challenge, best of luck!!