Thursday, July 16, 2020

Eggs*tra Special Hunt Layout

I had started scrapping a different set of photos on these papers, but they just weren't working for me, so I replaced them with these egg hunt photos. Then the search was on for a unique title (didn't want yet another layout titled "Egg Hunt"); this one was lurking in an online list of title suggestions over at Scrapbook.com. I'm not sure when I got the Easter bunny stamps, but I had never used them, so this layout gave me an opportunity to break them out and color them up. Aren't they cute?
I didn't have room to add all the vertical photos I wanted, so both vertical photos lift up to reveal more photos underneath, plus the journaling is under the right hand photo:
Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Small & Easter Bunny stamp sets
Craft On papers
Carolina, Canary & White Daisy cardstock
Blubird, Carolina, Canary, Pixie, Toffee & Bamboo ink
Versamark ink
Baby Pink & Black markers
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Black Embossing powder
Hopscotch PML card
Butterfly stickers (Rossler Papier)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title
Pattern: Stick It Down July 2020 double page sketch (with a few modifications)
Challenges:2 Crafty Critter Crazies #40 (anything goes with a critter); Stinkin' Inkers I See Spots

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful layout, pretty papers, a nice change to see a scrapbook page. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Faith A My blog

Terri's Cards N More said...

Lovely scrapbook page. The little bunnies are adorable and great layout. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

Antonia said...

I love how you re-interpreted the sketch to suit your photos! And the interactive page with the photos and journaling underneath is such a good idea! Beautiful double page layout! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

Unknown said...

What a darling Easter layout! Love it! I totally do the same thing Cheryl, I create flaps with my FUSE tool to hide photos or journaling all the time. I take too many picture I think, so that's my way to still document them :) Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love the little bunnies! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
Lauren

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :) I like your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down
Tina-Dt