Thursday, July 30, 2020

Just Have Fun Layout

I have several layouts to complete for my daughter's birthday, so here is the first one. The colors of her skating outfit and the cake were bright and fun, and they worked perfectly with the Teen Spirit Girl line from Echo Park. I had a bunch of paper scraps that I kept moving around until I was happy with the result, and I also added an additional photo and a journaling card underneath the top photo, which flips up to reveal the extras.

And here's the journaling card:
Recipe:
Teen Spirit Girl Power & Epic Buttons papers (Echo Park)
Gypsy, Crystal Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Gypsy, Crystal Blue & Raspberry ink
Gypsy marker
White gel pen (Sakura)
ShinHan Touch Twin marker
Teen Spirit Girl Frames & Tags and Ephemera die-cuts (Echo Park)
Lagoon baker's twine
Pink ric-rac (Berwick)
3-D foam tape
Cricut Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #428 (I reversed the sketch so my little girl would not be staring off into space in the vertical photo!)
Challenges: Use Your Stuff #402 Family Fun (this party was a multi family time of fun and celebration)

5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

What a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at UYS.

Eli said...

I like the simplicity of this page, the pics and the bright colors. Thanks for stopping by on the Sketches in Thyme blog.

Rosie said...

Nice job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

missgailly said...

Fun layout, happy colours and I love how you used the embossed piece on this great layout. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Tammy L said...

What a fun layout and this really incorporates the family fun concept! Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT