Thursday, July 23, 2020

You Are My Sunshine Layout

I just did a layout featuring my little girl, so here is one giving my little guy some page time. This was a fun yet challenging layout to assemble! I cut out the sunburst pattern on my Cricut and went though my stash of papers to find blue ones in the correct shades, and then I had to trim them to fit in the openings of the Cricut cut. A bit of work, but I like how it turned out.
Recipe:
You & Me (2011), Quotable Words (2019), & Neighborhood (2010) stamp sets
Caboodle, Central Park, Emporium, Jeepers Creepers, Skylark & Twitterpated papers
Lagoon, Canary & White Daisy cardstock
Creme Brulee, Crystal Blue & Lagoon ink
ShinHan Touch Twin marker
Childhood PML card
Craft buttons (source unknown)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: sunburst
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #429
Challenges:
Heart 2 Heart Sunny Days; Little Red Wagon #559 Spots or Stripes (I used both in my patterned papers); Retro Rubber Challenges #139 Buttons Galore

6 comments:

Tracy F said...

This is super cute! Love the colors and all the buttons! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

R's Rue said...

Love it.

LeAnne said...

This is just the sweetest! I love how you added the buttons to the rays! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

JanR said...

Aw, so cute! I love how you did the title. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

creative lady said...

Cute layout! Love how you used the buttons. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

Brandi said...

What a great layout, I love the bold colours! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca