Wednesday, October 13, 2010

EMS Sketch Challenge 21 & LOAD #13 - Climbing Half Dome Layout

I promised a sketch challenge every other Wednesday, so here it is. I'm scrapping a lot of panaromic pictures because my husband just loves to take them, but if you don't have a single picture to fit the bottom 2 spots, you could use 3 4"x6" photos. My panoramic photo ended up being a little shorter than 6", so I was able to add the "mountains" to the bottom of the page. I hauled out my old deckle scissor (remember when those were all the rage?) and cut a border, and then hand cut at irregular intervals to make the mountains taller.

The sketch:

My Layout:
Recipe:
Classmate Alphabet, Charm Uppercase Alphabet, Charm Lowercase Alphabet, Beautiful Things, Journaling Jots, & True Friends stamp sets
Stardust Level 2 papers 
Bamboo & Dutch Blue cardstock
Bamboo, Topiary & Moonstruck ink
Moonstruck marker
Deckle scissors (SU)

3 comments:

awjmgmom said...

Doesn't God do good work!!! Gorgeous pics and pages! Thanks for the sketch :)

Linda Norman said...

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-13-mr-fancy-pants-mr-tickle.html

I had lots of fun making this layout. It was 2 totally different things but I made it coodinating anyway!

God does do awesome work! Love the pages too!

awjmgmom said...

I'm not sure if you can tell, but most of my dps are from your prior sketches. I have a stack of them that I printed when I started working on my Disney album. I wish I could recall the number. If I have time I will go back and try to let you know which ones are which. Thanks so much for doing them :)

my #13
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1822558?&cat=500&ppuser=207904