Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LOAD #27 - Winter Fun

Technically speaking, the title of this layout should be "Winter Fun?" since it is questionable how much fun my boys had sledding! But since I didn't have a chipboard question mark, I left it as is. Don't know if you can see it in the scan, but the snowflake tied to the title is covered with liquid glass and sprinkled with glitter. I really need to order some blue sparkles, so I can add them to this layout. I think they would be the perfect finishing touch.



Recipe:
Jingle Borders & February Word Puzzle stamp sets
Animal Cookies Creative Basics & Cherry-O Level 2 papers
Sky, Moonstruck & White Daisy cardstock
Moonstruck, Sky & Tulip ink
Moonstruck marker
DE Monograms "F", "U", "N"
Moonstruck embroidery floss
Prisma Glitter
Liquid Glass
Pattern: Add an Element from Cherish

4 comments:

awjmgmom said...

I live in Wisconsin and my 3 yr old isn't the biggest fan of sledding either ;). Love the blues and reds together on this layout. Looks like you did some distressing on the white paper as well. I like that look!

I'm catching up.... I may have to resort to my kids glue sticks for adhesive though!!

Hoping to post a bunch tomorrow or Friday! Woohoo!

Linda Norman said...

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-27-on-runway.html



Wish my kids had snow pics but San Antonio is not likely to get snow!

Amanda Ross said...

I've done ALOT of water pics lately. Need a change.

http://amandaross.myctmh.com/MyCTMH/MyArt.aspx

awjmgmom said...

Back to leave my #27 :)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1831008?&cat=500&ppuser=207904