Monday, October 18, 2010

LOAD #18 - Cake & Presents

I really need to get back on the ball and finish my layouts earlier in the day. Tomorrow morning is busy again, but hopefully I can get back on track by Wednesday. This layout is the final one in my series from the coolest princess party ever. Check out the great princess cake! I was inspired by the sketches in the July/August issue of Creating Keepsakes, so I used the basic idea and adapted it to my photos. Hope you like it.



Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Small, It's YOur DAy & Good Times stamp sets
Life Delights Level 2 papers
Lilac Mist & White Daisy cardstock
Lilac Mist, Blush, Chocolate & Creme Brulee ink
Chocolate marker
Chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Chocolate brads

2 comments:

Linda Norman said...

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-18.html

Micah teaching his twin brother, Joshua how to use the computer.

awjmgmom said...

This page is what inspired my birthday layout :)

Participating in VSBN tonight and got one done quickly with a recipe challenge.

Hoping to meet up with the actual posting date and LOAD # before the end of the week :)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1825535?&cat=500&ppuser=207904