Monday, October 11, 2010

LOAD #11 - Dog Lake

I usually use my blog to show off the wonderful Close to My Heart Products that I love so much, but I do actually have a bunch of non-CTMH products that I've collected over the years. I'm trying to use up some of them on my Yosemite scrapbook (pictures from our 2006 vacation), so the layouts for this week will be a mix of CTMH and other manufacturers. Today's layout is also my submission for an inspiration challenge for Split Coast Stampers. The challenge was to use leaves on your project, and I had some pretty leaf paper that I thought worked well with my pictures. If you're interested in participating in this challenge, the deadline is October 17, and you can get the details here. Let me know if you submit a layout. I get extra-credit for referring you!



Recipe:
Making Memories paper
Moonstruck, Barn Red & Vanilla Cream cardstock
Brown Bag & Barn Red ink
Brown Bag marker
Chipboard alphabet (JoAnns)
Pewter brads
Leaf punch (Family Treasures)

3 comments:

Linda Norman said...

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-11.html

Fiesta Parade!

Andrea Ewen said...

This layout is wonderful Cheryl! Colors are bold and vibrant! There is a challenge going on right now at Heart 2 Heart and this week we're to use leaves! You should enter in that contest as well, being that you've already created a fabulous masterpiece!

awjmgmom said...

I'm enjoying the suspense daily of your pages... I'll keep on moving though...

Here's #11 :)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1820171?&cat=500&ppuser=207904