Sunday, October 31, 2010

LOAD #31 - Donkey

My final layout for the LOAD challenge, and what a ride it has been. I loved getting all these photos scrapped, but I won't miss the pressure of the deadline. The good new is that I only have 17 layouts to go to meet my yearly goal. November and December should be easy! Thanks to the wonderful ladies who have scrapped along with me. It's been fun getting to know you through your photos, and I hope you will join me for future challenges. And now, here is today's layout. I used the week 121 sketch from Nuts about Sketches, and for a change I stayed pretty close to the original sketch. BTW, I'm not positive that that's a donkey in the picture, but please don't tell me if it's not! Somehow Eeyore doesn't spring to mind when someone says mule or burro.



Recipe:
Precious Alphabet & Priceless Love Word Puzzle stamp sets
Grace Level 2 papers
Olive & Colonial White cardstock
Cocoa, Twilight & Honey ink
Cocoa marker
White Daisy, Spring Blossom & Big Pinks Just Blooms
Basic craft buttons
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Amanda Ross said...

Thanks for challenging me. I would have never completed 31 double LO without it. Now I need to refocus on some other things that I have let slide, but I have the bug now so I'm looking ward to getting more pages done. I have enough to put 2 more albums together if I can sort out which LOs go into which album!

http://amandaross.myctmh.com/MyCTMH/MyArt.aspx

Linda Norman said...

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-31-flip-flaps.html

Thanks for the challenge again! I am off to work on stuff for Christmas OPen house!

awjmgmom said...

well this week got crazy as we decided to put our littlest into preschool starting this morning (visited on Monday, official first day today!)... so this pic is hot off the presses as is the page! Thanks so much for the kick in the butt challenge. It took up lots of time, but I have 2 albums completed and the satisfaction of knowing that it can be done!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1834389?&cat=500&ppuser=207904