Sunday, October 17, 2010

LOAD #17 - Blue Sharks

Today's page uses the same pattern (Small Packages) as yesterday's, and it's the same subject (soccer pictures), but you can see how the two look totally different because I used different supplies. I also used stitching on both layouts, but whereas yesterday's featured embroidery floss, today I got lazy and just used a marker to create faux stitches.



Recipe:
Best Shot & Cocktail Alphabet stamp sets
Stardust Level 2 papers
Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Dutch Blue, Desert Sand & Moonstruck ink
Moonstruck marker
White gel pen (Marvy)

5 comments:

Linda Norman said...

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-17.html

Love easy layouts!

Linda Norman said...

I am like you and would rather do faux stitching but it really stands out with the embroidery floss!

Amanda Ross said...

It's great to see all your LOs. I hosted a crafting weekend and got LOTS of LO's done, but missed three days last week doing prep and today as I haven't unpacked everything yet. I do have a total of 21 LO's done for the month but as I did 10 of them over the weekend I didn't think that counted really. I'll try working on them again tomorrow :)

Cheryl Even said...

Amanda, if they were done during the month of October, they count! Please post them so we can be inspired by your layouts.

awjmgmom said...

Here's my #17.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1825377?&cat=500&ppuser=207904