Friday, October 15, 2010

LOAD #15 - Forestiere Underground Gardens

I've been trying to finish up my layouts in the morning so I can post them by noon, but today was a hectic day. In fact, this has been a crazy week. We "sold" our house contingent on us finding a new house, lost out on the house we wanted to purchase (by 90 minutes), and I've spent the last 2 days scouring the area for another home we liked enough to move from our current one. Found it today, so we've been doing paperwork and been on the phone with our realtor all day. If all goes well, I will have a big scraproom by this time next month! Anyway, I finally got a chance to sit down and work on my layout today after dinner, so it is pretty simple, but at least it tells the story. You probably have to click on the picture and enlarge it to see this, but I used a circle punch to create the arches in the bottom border paper, and then stamped plants on the background paper that peeks out from behind it. Fun! BTW, I may be posting late tomorrow as well since I'll be at a seminar until 5, but we'll see if I can whip another one out tonight!



Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Small & Intrinsic Backgrounds stamp sets
Unknown patterned paper from my stash!
Heavenly Blue & Bamboo cardstock
Topiary & Chocolate ink
CM circle punch

2 comments:

Linda Norman said...

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-15.html

Tooth #2 is out! You could tell she lost one this time!

awjmgmom said...

My link up for #15 :)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1823943