Thursday, October 14, 2010

LOAD #14 - Ready to Ride

I'm almost done scrapping photos from our 2006 Yosemite vacation. These photos were taken outside Yosemite on the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad. My boys had a lot of fun, especially the elder since at the time he was a huge fan of "The Polar Express." I used the pattern Creative Rhythm from Jeanette Lynton's book Cherish for the design.



Recipe:
Passages & Route 66 Level 2 papers
Black & Desert Sand cardstock
Black ink
Black marker
Silhouette My Stickease alphabet stickers
Train Stickers (Stickopotamous)
Ribbon (Michaels)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! So sorry I haven't commented you in a long time. I have been so stinkin' busy trying to build my business and that has been the only thing on my mind! I have not taken the time to really enjoy other's artwork. I always enjoy yours though! Thanks for sharing!

Linda Norman said...

http://scrappytherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-14.html

Still needs journaling but my husband needs to do it, who know if he will ever do it!

awjmgmom said...

Love this layout! The little train tracks are awesome :)

Here's mine for #14!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1823942?&cat=500&ppuser=207904