Friday, October 1, 2010

LOAD Challenge

In order to kick start my mojo, I think it's time for another LOAD (Layout a Day) Challenge. So who wants to join me? It's not as scary as it sounds, I promise! Basically, anyone who signs up will try to create one layout for each day in October, for a total of 31 layouts. The layouts can be single or double page, mini album, whatever you happen to be working on right now.

Here's how it works:
1. I will create a post for each day of the month.
2. You create a layout, and then take a picture or scan of it.
3. Post your layout online somewhere (your blog, Photobucket, Split Coast Stampers gallery, etc.). Please make sure I won't need a password to access your layout.
4. Leave a comment on my post with a link to your picture.
5. You have one week after I create my post to finish and post your layout, so the first layout will be due no later than next Friday.

I am happy to help anyone who is technologically challenged get her layouts posted. If we have at least 5 people (beside myself) participate, at the end of the month I will put the names of everyone who finished 31 layouts into a drawing to win a Close to My Heart My Reflections Level 2 paper pack and coordinating My Stickease. So you finish the month with 31 layouts scrapped, plus a chance at scrapbook supplies. What a win-win situation! Please let me know if you plan to participate. The more, the merrier.

I'm leaving for a scrapbook retreat in the mountains this afternoon, so I can't post a layout for the next three days, but I will schedule a post for each day so that everyone who wants to post their layout can do so. Happy scrapping, everyone!

3 comments:

Lela said...

Oh I'm so jealous you're off to a Scrappin' Retreat this weekend! How FUN! I'm in for the LOAD Challenge this month

Megan said...

I'm planning on playing along! Count me in - I need to get some scrapping done! :) Will post links soon. :) thanks for the little push :)

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Not promising everyday.... but will try!

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2010/10/load-1.html