Tuesday, May 3, 2011

EMS Sketch Challenge 27 + LOAD #3 - Yum!

I haven't done a sketch challenge for a while so I thought I'd throw one in there. This sketch is pretty far out of my comfort zone, but it was really fun to do. There wasn't a lot of room for journaling, so I made one of the pictures into a pocket and there is a journaling tag that pulls out from behind it.

The Sketch:


My Layout:


Recipe:
Field Trip Alphabet & Save the Date stamp sets
Mistletoe Level 2 papers
White Daisy cardstock
Cocoa & Cranberry ink
Cocoa marker
White Daisy ricrac
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
Forest grosgrain ribbon (Offray)
Xmas ribbon (Joannes)
White Daisy & Cranberry brads
Cranberry spiral clip
Topiary safety pin
White Daisy craft button
Cranberry embroidery floss

2 comments:

Linda Norman said...

very cool! I likey!

Unknown said...

Love this layout if you don't mind we've used it for our latest challenge in 2023 come on over check us out https://www.facebook.com/Paper-Lovin-108618641973914