Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LOAD #4 - Decorate

After looking through a bunch of catalogs and scrapbook magazines, I have come to the conclusion that it's hard to get creative with a tree trimming title. All the layouts were either titled O Christmas Tree, Trimming the Tree, or Deck the Halls. I did find one that was a little different, so I borrowed the title "Decorate" from a layout in Scrapbooks Etc. I usually use a lot of CTMH product, but for this one I decided to go with a KI Memories kit from several years back, mixed with stamped images from the Adorn-able set from CTMH. The Thursday Scrapbooking Challenge at Split Coast Stampers last week was to use an item you usually pass over, so I pulled out some Stickles that I had bought a while back and never used. I love the sparkle they add to the page! The pattern for the layout is Bottom Border - Title from Jeanette Lynton's Reflections book.



Recipe:
Adorn-able stamp set
Traditional Christmas papers & Stickers (KI Memories)
Topiary & White Daisy cardstock
Pear, Topiary, Bubblegum, Cranberry, Barn Red & Cocoa ink
Sparkles
Stickles (Ranger)

No comments: