Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LOAD # 25 - Take Me to the Fair

The whole time I was scrapping this layout, the song Guenevere sings in Camelot kept running through my mind, so when the time came to add a title, it had to be "You May Take Me to the Fair." I used a combination of the old (stickers) and the new (sketch from Sketch Support blog) on this layout, but I altered the stickers a little by backing some of them with white cardstock so they didn't take on the color of the background, plus I popped up part of the prize ribbon with 3-D foam tape. I also totally altered the sketch, but at least it gave me a starting point. No journaling yet on this layout, because my husband took the boys and a friend's daughter to the fair, so I want him to journal. We'll see if he agrees to do so!



Recipe:
Homestead Alphabet stamp set
Blue paper (unknown)
Pear & White Daisy cardstock
Tulip & Pear ink
Black marker
County Fair stickers (Me & My Big Ideas)
3-D foam tape

No comments: