Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 18 Layout Linky + LOAD # 2 - Ladies' Tea

Having a challenge that you must complete sure makes you stick to it! I was getting tired and ready to give up on my layout and go to bed, but I knew it had to be finished today, so I persevered and here it is. I'm scrapping Christmas photos from last year, and this layout showcases the annual Christmas tea for my church ladies. The current scrapbook variety challenge at Split Coast Stampers is to use tags on your page, so I added two to hold some teacups.



Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Large & A Sip stamp sets
Evensong Level 2 papers
Black, Cranberry, Kraft & White Daisy cardstock
Black, Cranberry, Desert Sand, Sorbet & Vineyard Berry ink
Black marker
Sorbet ribbon
Kraft Color-Ready borders
3-D foam tape

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your eighteenth week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

No comments: