Saturday, May 14, 2011

LOAD # 12 - Christmas Eve

I had this layout completed on Thursday, but Blogger wasn't letting me post, so I kinda fell off the wagon about posting my LOADs. Sorry! This layout uses a sketch from the Stickers 'n Fun site. I cut out the title font using my Wishblade, and I hand cut the flowers from the Evensong patterned paper. The only stamping on the layout is in the corners, where I stamped a decorative element from the Lucky set.



Recipe:
Lucky stamp set
Evensong Level 2 papers
New England Ivy, Olive, Vineyard Berry & White Daisy cardstock
New England Icy, Vineyard Berry & Sorbet ink
Vineyard Berry marker
Garden Green & Cranberry brads
Colonial White ric-rac

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the layout, and am wondering what font you used for the title. It's a beautiful script.

Cheryl Even said...

Thanks Heather! The font is Edwardian Script ITC, and I agree, it is beautiful.