Sunday, May 22, 2011

Layout Linky #21 + LOAD #22 - Pool Party

The June issue of Scrapbooks Etc. had the cutest little banner on the cover, and I tried to scraplift it. Unfortunately, my letter stickers on the banner didn't show up well when I scanned the layout, but trust me, they look cute in real life! I created the sun using a cardstock circle that I stamped with a pattern, then I put the title and window charm on top, and finally I trimmed the outer edge into rays. Fun and not too difficult. The layout pattern is Mesmerize from Magic.



Recipe:
Charm Upper Alphabet, Charm Lowercase Alphabet, Hot Diggity, Dream Big, A Little Everything & Spot On Backgrounds stamp sets
Summer Fun papers & Stickers (KI Memories)
Chocolate, Crystal Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Chocolate, Crystal Blue & Creme Brulee ink
Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon
Embroidery floss (Making Memories)
Window Charms - Circles

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 21 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love the layout of your page here! When I finish my digi book I'm hoping to come back and use your sketches! :)

Linda Norman said...

I forgot to link mine. Bummer! I love your layout and the use of the window charms is very fun!

Here is the link to my page if anyone wants to look!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f0A4oGIEXzk/TcBw_2Qw0oI/AAAAAAAAAUI/Qc2cSjelnlk/s1600/IMG_2686.jpg
Have a Happy Memorial Day!